QuickBooks Data Conversion Services
With our experience in converting thousands of accounts from various platforms to QuickBooks, we're here to make your conversion to QuickBooks smooth and hassle-free. Get a dedicated expert with industry knowledge, training services, regular follow-ups and much more.
Checklist: Before QuickBooks Data Migration Process
- Analyze and match your needs with QuickBooks Online features.
- QB Online version has limited features, while the software has some advanced features like Complex Sales Ordering, Batch Transaction Processing, Advanced Inventory, or the Average Cost for Inventory etc.
- Follow strict character limitations in QuickBooks Online. So in case your files don’t adhere to the QuickBooks Online naming standards, immediately rename them.
- Use QuickBooks Desktop version 2016 or later before converting your company file. Download the most recent version and update your information for previous versions.
- However, if you don’t know which QuickBooks Desktop version you are currently working on, open QB Desktop and hold down F2 or Ctrl + 1 keys on your keyboard. You will be directed to the Product Information Window. Herein, select Update Now from the Help menu to update QuickBooks Desktop to the newest version.
- Verify that you run your payroll data and reports in advance, as the payroll data may or may not convert automatically.
- Once you create a QB Online account, then from the date of creation of the account, you have 60 days to avail of “database conversion services” to convert your files from your desktop. In case you won’t be able to convert within the first 60 days, you’ll have to close the QB Online account you made and create a new one.
- You must fix any errors in your QB Desktop inventory before proceeding further with QuickBooks conversion. It will prevent you from data loss.
Benefits of Using QuickBooks Data Migration Services
System Requirements for a Successful Data Migration
With QB Data Migration: Do More!
- QuickBooks Data Conversion allows you to easily create and customize invoices and other sales documents.
- Connect other users to the QuickBooks Online account and give them controlled access.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows environments, making it easy-to-use software.
- You can start working right away with our QB Data Conversion services team; it does not have a steep learning curve.
QuickBooks Data Conversion from Various Accounting Software
How We Help You Migrate To QuickBooks
Phase 1. Determine Products Needed
The QuickBooks Conversion Expert at eBetterBooks will take the time to analyze about your business and your current system. We'll figure out exactly what your team needs from an accounting system and choose the right QuickBooks products for you. This might include QuickBooks Enterprise, Payroll, Mac, or Point-of-Sale System.
Phase 2. Template File Setup
We will analyze and make QuickBooks a perfect fit for your business. During this process, you may need to enter data in both your old system and the new QuickBooks file for a short period. We'll be moving over important info like Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, profit and loss, monthly balance sheets, and any other data needed for QuickBooks.
Phase 3: Go Live & Train Your Team
It's important to train your team to ensure a smooth migration to the new QuickBooks software. We'll provide training sessions to make sure your team is familiar with the new system. We are committed to helping all of our valuable QuickBooks client in succeeding.
Phase 4: Close and Review The Books
This process helps us find out if there's any other important data or reports you need for your business. Sometimes, we only realize what's crucial when we can't access it anymore. We'll double-check thoroughly to make sure we've brought in everything you need. If there are more files to move, we'll make sure to get them over from your old system to QuickBooks.
Phase 5: Follow Up & Maintenance
After a month of using QuickBooks, we'll check in to see how things are going. If you face any issues, we'll fix them. Our experts will also retrieve any missing data from your old system.
eBetterBooks for Faster QuickBooks Data Migration
Keep your Historical Data
Extend and Customize QuickBooks
Better System Configuration
QuickBooks or ERP, get Customized Solution from eBetterBooks
Experts at eBetterBooks specialize in tailoring QuickBooks and ERP systems to meet the specific requirements of each industry, whether you own a small retail store, manage an international manufacturing business, a residential construction company, a law firm, etc. Our several years of experience helps to adapt the software to your needs. We provide the assistance in following sectors:
✔️Accounting & Finance
✔️Advertising & Marketing
✔️Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
✔️Construction & Contracting
✔️Computer / IT Services
✔️Distribution & Wholesale
✔️Energy / Utilities
✔️Healthcare / Medical
✔️Health & Beauty
✔️Logistics / Transportation
✔️Media / Publishing
✔️Restaurant / Hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There’s no direct way to migrate your data from QuickBooks Online to Desktop. However, you can export and convert your QuickBooks Online data to QuickBooks Desktop. Let’s see how:
- First, log-in to your QuickBooks Online account and hit the Gear Icon.
- Now, select Export Data and type why you’re exporting your data. Then, press Continue.
- Verify your data from the export overview screen. When all set, choose Export to Excel.
- On the Exporting from QuickBooks Online page, click Continue to Download.
- At last, follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the exporting process.
Data conversion means changing data from one type of QuickBooks to another. It’s usually easy, like switching between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online or converting from QuickBooks Pro to QuickBooks Enterprise. After converting, you need to verify everything is okay. Sometimes, you might need to fix things, but it’s not as big a job as data migration.
On the other hand, data migration involves taking important information from a QuickBooks file or data from a different accounting software and creating a brand new QuickBooks file with that data. This is a complicated process.
During data conversion to QuickBooks, you can import bank statements right from your bank. You can also import in CSV files that include sales and purchase invoices with taxes and various currencies, customer and supplier information, reconcile transactions, the products and services you sell, and your chart of accounts.
Your bank statement data can be in CSV, QFX, QBO, or OFX formats. Most online banking platforms allow you to download statement data in CSV format. Other data you import into QuickBooks should also be in CSV format. For the quickest and easiest experience, we recommend using the templates that QuickBooks provides for the seamless data migration.
QuickBooks data recovery service is the way of restoring lost transactions using the current Transaction Log file and a copy of your Company file. This method allows QuickBooks users to recover transactions that may have been accidentally deleted or lost due to file corruption or other issues.