QuickBooks Data Conversion Services
Migrating Data to QuickBooks: Made Easy
QuickBooks Data Conversion migrates your financial data from any program to QuickBooks, including Sage, MS Accounting Office. Also migrate your data within different versions of QuickBooks Premier/ Pro/ Enterprise.
If your current accounting system is not compatible with QuickBooks, no worries! Connect with our expert team.
1. Dedicated QuickBooks data conversion professionals who will understand your problem, identify which QuickBooks Products you want.
2. Experts will collaborate with you to create a phased conversion plan ensuring data security and privacy.
3. We hire full-time programmers to supervise exporting, cleaning, and importing your historical data.
4. After the conversion, your team will get proper training on the new system.
5. Get help framing-up effective procedures that allow you to make the most of your new system.
Checklist: Before beginning with QuickBooks Data Migration
- Analyze and match your needs with QuickBooks Online features.
- QB Online version has limited features, while the software has some advanced features like Complex Sales Ordering, Batch Transaction Processing, Advanced Inventory, or the Average Cost for Inventory etc.
- Follow strict character limitations in QuickBooks Online. So in case your files don’t adhere to the QuickBooks Online naming standards, immediately rename them.
- Use QuickBooks Desktop version 2016 or later before converting your company file. Download the most recent version and update your information for previous versions.
- However, if you don’t know which QuickBooks Desktop version you are currently working on, open QB Desktop and hold down F2 or Ctrl + 1 keys on your keyboard. You will be directed to the Product Information Window. Herein, select Update Now from the Help menu to update QuickBooks Desktop to the newest version.
- Verify that you run your payroll data and reports in advance, as the payroll data may or may not convert automatically.
- Once you create a QB Online account, then from the date of creation of the account, you have 60 days to avail of “database conversion services” to convert your files from your desktop. In case you won’t be able to convert within the first 60 days, you’ll have to close the QB Online account you made and create a new one.
- You must fix any errors in your QB Desktop inventory before proceeding further with QuickBooks conversion. It will prevent you from data loss.
Benefits of Using QuickBooks Data Migration Services
With QB Data Migration: Do More!
- QuickBooks Data Conversion allows you to easily create and customize invoices and other sales documents.
- Connect other users to the QuickBooks Online account and give them controlled access.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows environments, making it easy-to-use software.
- You can start working right away with QB Data Conversion; it does not have a steep learning curve.
QuickBooks Data Conversion from Various Accounting Software
✔️Acumatica to QuickBooks
✔️Acumatica to QuickBooks
✔️Accpac to QuickBooks
✔️Accountedge to QuickBooks
✔️Adagio to QuickBooks
✔️Business Works to QuickBooks
✔️Cougar Mountain to QuickBooks
✔️DacEasy to QuickBooks
✔️Exact Macola to QuickBooks
✔️Epicor to QuickBooks
✔️Excel to QuickBooks
✔️Foundation to QuickBooks
✔️FreshAgent to QuickBooks
✔️FinancialForce to QuickBooks
✔️GNU Cash to QuickBooks
✔️Great Plains to QuickBooks
✔️Intacct to QuickBooks
✔️Infor to QuickBooks
✔️Master Builder to QuickBooks
✔️Maxwell to QuickBooks
✔️MAS 90 to QuickBooks
✔️MAS 200 to QuickBooks
✔️MAS 500 to QuickBooks
✔️MS Dynamics to QuickBooks
✔️Microsoft Access to QuickBooks
✔️MYOB to QuickBooks
✔️NetSuite to QuickBooks
✔️Navision to QuickBooks
✔️Oracle to QuickBooks
✔️Omega to QuickBooks
✔️Peachtree to QuickBooks
✔️QuickBooks Desktop to Online
✔️QuickBooks Pro to Enterprise
✔️QuickBooks Premier to Enterprise
✔️Sage Intacct to QuickBooks
✔️Sage 50 to QuickBooks
✔️Sage 100 to QuickBooks
✔️Sage 200 to QuickBooks
✔️Simply Accounting to QuickBooks
eBetterBooks for Faster QB Data Migration
Keep your Historical Data
Extend and Customize QuickBooks
Better System Configuration
QuickBooks or ERP, get Customized Solution from eBetterBooks
Experts at eBetterBooks specialize in tailoring QuickBooks and ERP systems to meet the specific requirements of each industry, whether you own a small retail store, manage an international manufacturing business, a residential construction company, a law firm, etc. Our several years of experience helps to adapt the software to your needs. We provide the assistance in following sectors:
✔️Accounting & Finance
✔️Advertising & Marketing
✔️Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
✔️Construction & Contracting
✔️Computer / IT Services
✔️Distribution & Wholesale
✔️Energy / Utilities
✔️Healthcare / Medical
✔️Health & Beauty
✔️Logistics / Transportation
✔️Media / Publishing
✔️Restaurant / Hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There’s no direct way to migrate your data from QuickBooks Online to Desktop. However, you can export and convert your QuickBooks Online data to QuickBooks Desktop. Let’s see how:
- First, log-in to your QuickBooks Online account and hit the Gear Icon.
- Now, select Export Data and type why you’re exporting your data. Then, press Continue.
- Verify your data from the export overview screen. When all set, choose Export to Excel.
- On the Exporting from QuickBooks Online page, click Continue to Download.
- At last, follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the exporting process.