AccountEdge to QuickBooks Conversion
eBetterBooks Data Conversion services migrates your financial data from AccountEdge to QuickBooka. Also migrate your data within different versions of QuickBooks Premier/ Pro/ Enterprise.
If your current accounting system is not compatible with QuickBooks, no worries! Connect with our expert team at: 1-802-778-9005
- Dedicated QuickBooks data conversion professionals who will understand your problem, identify which QuickBooks Products you want.
- Experts will collaborate with you to create a phased conversion plan ensuring data security and privacy.
- We hire full-time programmers to supervise exporting, cleaning, and importing your historical data.
- After the conversion, your team will get proper training on the new system.
- Get help framing-up effective procedures that allow you to make the most of your new system.
Why Convert Accountedge to QuickBooks?
While converting from Accountedge to QuickBooks, there are some differences the users will notice, such as financial management, fixed asset management, and workflow management. QuickBooks is a full-fledged accounting and bookkeeping software that offers wide integration with other software and multi-user mode features from invoicing to reporting and much more.
Checklist: Switching from AccountEdge to QuickBooks
- Analyze and match your needs with QuickBooks Online features.
- QB Online version has limited features, while the software has some advanced features like Complex Sales Ordering, Batch Transaction Processing, Advanced Inventory, or the Average Cost for Inventory etc.
- Follow strict character limitations in QuickBooks Online. So in case your files don’t adhere to the QuickBooks Online naming standards, immediately rename them.
- Use QuickBooks Desktop version 2016 or later before converting your company file. Download the most recent version and update your information for previous versions.
- However, if you don’t know which QuickBooks Desktop version you are currently working on, open QB Desktop and hold down F2 or Ctrl + 1 keys on your keyboard. You will be directed to the Product Information Window. Herein, select Update Now from the Help menu to update QuickBooks Desktop to the newest version.
- Verify that you run your payroll data and reports in advance, as the payroll data may or may not convert automatically.
- Once you create a QB Online account, then from the date of creation of the account, you have 60 days to avail of “database conversion services” to convert your files from your desktop. In case you won’t be able to convert within the first 60 days, you’ll have to close the QB Online account you made and create a new one.
- You must fix any errors in your QB Desktop inventory before proceeding further with QuickBooks data conversion. It will prevent you from data loss.
- AccountEdge and QBO each have their own set of accounts. When moving to QBO, you’ll need to make a new set of accounts that matches your old ones from AccountEdge.
- Switching over customers and vendors is usually simple. All you have to do is ensure that the contact details match in both programs.
Benefits of Converting From AccountEdge to QuickBooks
System Requirements for a Successful Data Migration
Minimum System Requirements for Migrating AccountEdge data to QuickBooks: AccountEdge to QuickBooks Data Conversion
How It Works? - AccountEdge to QuickBooks Conversion Servicesc
- The process is very simple. Just send us a backup of your AccountEdge data file, and we’ll handle the conversion to the necessary QuickBooks version. Once it’s done, we’ll send you the comparative reports for your review.
- There you have it! You’re now ready to make the most of your QuickBooks account with all your data seamlessly converted.
- Rest assured, we stand by the quality of our conversion service!
- Why go through the hassle of manual conversion when you can opt for our easy and cost-effective solution? Our team of professional accountants are here to assist you every step of the way.
With AccountEdge to Quickbooks Data Migration: Do More!
- AccountEdge to QuickBooks Data Conversion allows you to easily create and customize invoices and other sales documents.
- Connect other users to the QuickBooks Online account and give them controlled access.
- It is compatible with Mac and Windows environments, making it easy-to-use software.
- You can start working right away with QB Data Conversion; it does not have a steep learning curve.
Transform your AccountEdge lists and balances, along with outstanding invoices and bills, into QuickBooks format effortlessly.
- We’ll transfer all your important lists, including customers, vendors, employees, accounts, items, shipping methods, customer messages, payment terms, categories, and jobs.
- We won’t forget your inventory quantities and values; those will be transferred too in QuickBooks format.
- Outstanding invoices, unpaid bills, and unused credits won’t be left behind either, ensuring you won’t miss receiving a payment or overlook a bill.
- We also take care of non-posting transactions like estimates, purchase orders, and sales orders.
- And to maintain consistency, we create journal entries for each fiscal year end to keep your balance sheet and profit and loss statement in QuickBooks the same as they were in your AccountEdge file.
When you request our lists and balances conversion service, we’ll set up a file upload account for you automatically. You can then use this account to securely upload your file to our server. For a quicker upload experience, we suggest compressing your file using WinZip or WinRar, as smaller files upload faster.
The conversion process typically takes between one to two days, with the exact duration depending on the size of your file. We’ll convert your data and send it back to you using the same upload account.
Migrate AccountEdge to QuickBooks: Convert your complete transaction history seamlessly
In addition to the lists and balances conversion mentioned earlier, we also offer the option to transfer your full transaction history, extending back to the last purge date:
- We’ll migrate all your lists as mentioned below.
- Inventory quantities and values will be transferred.
- Your complete transaction history, stretching back to the last purge date, will be moved over, along with as much transaction data as possible from before that date.
- We’ll adjust account balances in AccountEdge before the last purge date to ensure accuracy.
- If needed, we can also include other data such as custom fields and custom lists.
For a no-obligation quote on a full history or custom conversion, please use our free evaluation form to submit your file for review.
Lists and Transactions We Transfer
Transfer AccountEdge data to QuickBooks Online and Desktop using various software versions.
Software Version Can be Converted to =>
QuickBooks Data Conversion from Various Accounting Software
Acumatica to QuickBooks
Acumatica to QuickBooks
Accpac to QuickBooks
Adagio to QuickBooks
Business Works to QuickBooks
Cougar Mountain to QuickBooks
DacEasy to QuickBooks
Exact Macola to QuickBooks
Epicor to QuickBooks
Excel to QuickBooks
✔️Foundation to QuickBooks
✔️FreshAgent to QuickBooks
✔️FinancialForce to QuickBooks
✔️GNU Cash to QuickBooks
✔️Great Plains to QuickBooks
✔️Intacct to QuickBooks
✔️Infor to QuickBooks
✔️Master Builder to QuickBooks
✔️Maxwell to QuickBooks
AccountEdge to QuickBooks Data Conversion services must be flawless and exceptionally secure to ensure a trouble-free experience for users. If you encounter any difficulties during this process, get in touch with the QB experts at 1-802-778-9005 for prompt assistance and resolution.
eBetterBooks for Faster AccountEdge to QuickBooks Data Migration
You can speed up the time for AccountEdge to QuickBooks Data conversion, reduce time spent working on two systems at once.
Keep your Historical Data
Extend and Customize QuickBooks
Better System Configuration
QuickBooks or ERP, get Customized Solution from eBetterBooks
Experts at eBetterBooks specialize in tailoring QuickBooks and ERP systems to meet the specific requirements of each industry, whether you own a small retail store, manage an international manufacturing business, a residential construction company, a law firm, etc. Our several years of experience helps to adapt the software to your needs. We provide the assistance in following sectors:
✔️Accounting & Finance
✔️Advertising & Marketing
✔️Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
✔️Construction & Contracting
✔️Computer / IT Services
✔️Distribution & Wholesale
✔️Energy / Utilities
✔️Healthcare / Medical
✔️Health & Beauty
✔️Logistics / Transportation
✔️Media / Publishing
✔️Restaurant / Hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We recommend creating a backup file for transaction records. Afterward, we can proceed to import transactions in batches into QuickBooks for Mac. Ensure that your Company file already includes Customers, Vendors, classes, and items for a smooth process.
Here’s the process for importing invoices:
To Create your spreadsheet:
Go to File > Import > Transaction > Invoices.
Click the Gear menu in the lower left and select Export Table Template.
Save the template with a name to your desired location.
Open the template and input your information, then save it.
To Import transactions:
Once your transaction data is ready, copy and paste it into the Import Invoices window.
Review the data, and if everything appears correct, click Import.
In the Toolbar, navigate to Invoices.
Verify the imported transactions.
Repeat the same process for other transaction types.
The typical processing time ranges from 2 to 3 business days, with the exact duration influenced by the size of your data file and the complexity of the conversion. We also offer weekend conversion services.
At eBetterBooks, we take privacy and security very seriously. That’s why we use secure servers with SSL encryption to transmit all data files, ensuring safety and security during the migration. Once we’ve completed our services, we keep our clients’ information securely stored on our servers for 14 days. After that period, all client data is deleted. You can get in touch with us anytime if you’d like the information deleted immediately.
You can convert AccountEdge to Quickbooks Enterprise, Pro, Premier, Mac, or Quickbooks Online.
Yes, there are recommended steps, such as cleaning up data, mapping accounts, and verifying data integrity, to ensure a smooth conversion.
It’s possible to do it yourself, but hiring a professional service is advisable for complex Accountedge to QuickBooks conversions to avoid data errors.
Yes, you can migrate AccountEdge data to either QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop, depending on your preference.
|Chart of Accounts||Invoices|
|Customer list||Customer Payments|
|Vendor List||Credit Memo|
Paychecks (as Journal Entries)
|Jobs List||Sales Receipts|
Payroll Liability Checks
Sales Tax Payments
|Service Items||Vendor Credits||Transfers|
|Inventory Items||Vendor Payments||Estimates|
|Non-Inventory Items||Checks||Sales Orders|
|Assembly Builds Items||Journal Entries|
Compatibility issues may arise with certain data formats or customizations in AccountEdge. It’s crucial to resolve these before Switching from AccountEdge to QuickBooks.
If you face issues post-data conversion, it’s advisable to contact our accounting team or professionals at : 1-802-778-9005 who assisted with the conversion.
Once you’ve converted to QuickBooks, reverting older AccountEdge data is not simple. So it is advisable to always create a back up of your data before conversion