How to fix QuickBooks error 6010?
QuickBooks may be a dynamic application that fulfills all of your business wants. It contains a good feature that helps you complete your work-related tasks simply. However, again and again, bugs and glitches show up that eventually ruin your work and efforts. QuickBooks Error 6010 seems, whereas putting in QB, it has to be reinstalled might receive a blunder message: “Your QuickBooks installation may are changed. attempt re-installing QuickBooks then attempt again” (-6010, -100). However, error code 6010 will occur thanks to varied alternative reasons like firewall or anti-virus package isn’t permitting QuickBooks to access the network.
- .ND files are disconnected from QuickBooks and also the log files (.TLG).
- The registry optimizing application has deleted your QuickBooks registry files.
- Anti-virus programs like ESET NOD32 are blocking QuickBooks from reaching Network and system resources.
QuickBooks Error 6010: Solution
Method 1: Restart QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Reopen QuickBooks Database Server Manager then scan the corporate file once more.
- Go to Start and click on All Programs.
- Then, open QuickBooks and click on QB Database Server Manager.
- Next, opt for the Scan Folders.
- If folders don’t exist, then click on Add Folder.
- Now, Scan the files and open them again.
- Login to your company file and see if “Error code 6010” is resolved.
Method 2: Restore your Company File
- The first step is to access the folder having your company file.
- Find the file with .QBW extension.
- Now, press the right-click on the file, then choose Copy.
- Navigate to the Desktop and once more press the right-click, click on Paste.
- After that, open QuickBooks while holding the Ctrl key, it’ll redirect you to No Company Open.
- Next, click on Open or restore an existing company.
- Now, open the company file and check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Method 3: Flip to Single-User Mode
- Open your computer and login as an Administrator.
- Now, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- After that, choose Users.
- Highlight each QuickBooks process (EXE, qbupdate.exe, and QBDBM.exe)
- The opt for End Task in multi-user mode.
- Now open the company file; if QuickBooks error 6010 persists, then follow more solutions.
Method 4: Rename .ND File Extension
- First of all, notice all the files having—.ND extension.
- Now, you wish to open the file having error 6010.
- Once you discover all the files, build a right-click on it file.
- Then, from the computer menu, choose the Rename.
- Now, add ‘old’ as an associate degree extension.
- Finally, open QB and see if the difficulty is mounted.
Method 5: Block Multi-user Hosting Access
- Firstly, choose File, then open the QuickBooks File menu.
- Now, navigate to Utilities and opt for the choice “Stop hosting multi-user access”.
- Next, you wish to shut and open QuickBooks once more.
- Navigate to program settings, and then you’ve got to put off the web Monitor feature briefly.
- After that, restart your computer.
- If you’ve got an ESET NOD32 anti-virus application, rename the file and add ‘old’ as an extension.
- Reopen QuickBooks and check for “QuickBooks Error code 6010”.
Method 6: Install QuickBooks
- The first step is to click on Start.
- Choose the Control Panel.
- After that, you’ve got to click on Uninstall a Program.
- Next, click on QuickBooks and uninstall the package.
- Download and run QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- Now, opt for the QB version you want download, then click Continue.
- Click on Ok and install QuickBooks.
- Finally, open newly installed QuickBooks again.
I hope the above steps can assist you in resolving the QuickBooks error 6010. If you’re not able to fix your problems, get in touch with our Error Tech Support at +1-844-929-2244 for instant help.