QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 happens once QuickBooks face problems whereas connecting or acting together with your banking establishment. This will happen if you have an associate inactive checking account licensed for QB on-line Banking.
- Any problems at your bank will result in “QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013”.
- Any unacknowledged enhancements or changes in body offerings, internet connect, or Direct Connect.
- There may well be an associate Inactive checking account entitled for QuickBooks online Banking.
- The server’s square measure down or poor web association may also lead to Error OLSU 1013.
- Issues with the records in your company document.
Points to recollect Before Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
- Ensure that your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the most recent version.
- You have a correct web association and can access websites with no problem.
- Log in to your online banking simply to create certain that the credentials square measure correct.
- Update web individual and set it as a default browser.
- Verify that you simply square measure mistreatment QB in single-user mode.
QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013: Solution
Solution 1: modify TLS 1.2 Protocol
- Firstly, open web individual eleven and make sure that you have the most recent version.
- Click the Gear icon on the higher right corner.
- Now, move to web choices and click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down within the Security Section, unmark USE TLS one.0, and mark USE TLS one.2
- After that, click on Apply and Ok.
- Close all the running programs and restart your system.
Solution 2: produce a brand new company file
- If there square measure problems together with your bank or servers, then follow these steps:
- Go to the QB File menu and opt for New Company.
- Then, click on categorical begin.
- Add the checking account facing issues.
- Set up the account for Bank Feeds on the new check company.
- Download Bank Feed Transactions to check the account.
Solution 3: produce and Merge Accounts
- First of all, right-click on the account facing issues.
- Now, opt for an Edit Account.
- Highlight the account name and click on Copy.
- You have to feature () at the top of the account name. Now, click on the Bank Feed Settings tab and choose the choice Deactivate All on-line Services. After that, click on Save & shut. Next, click on Chart of Accountants and build a brand new account. Paste the account name by removing ().
- Close the file and open it once more. Click on Chart of Accountants with (). Right-click on the account and opt for the Edit Account. Eliminate () and click on Save & shut.
- Click affirmative once you see the Merge warning panel.
- Now, click on the originated associate account for Bank Feeds.
- Finally, transfer transactions to the recently incorporated account.
Solution 4: Deactivate the Accounts Having on-line Services
- Check the embrace inactive choice gift at the lowest of the chart of accountants.
- You have to Deactivate Bank Feeds for associate inactivate account.
- Now, shut and open the file once more.
- Setup each account for Bank Feeds.
The solutions mentioned above will help you solve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013. In case you cannot fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 or are unable to understand the issue, reach out to QuickBooks Error Support contact number +1-844-929-2244 for immediate support.