Learn easy methods to resolve QuickBooks Error 6105 with the help of this article.
QuickBooks accounting software consists of multiple features and functionalities. Therefore, it contains different types of files that are large in size. Hence, the number of files will get multiplied in numbers. When a user is browsing through the QuickBooks file, they will notice that all files are properly separated into different folders.
However, you need to create space for the files to store them. During the compression process, QuickBooks Error 6105 may appear. It indicates that the current company file is damaged.
Check out the following post to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6105. Call Us Now For Quick Solutions
What is QuickBooks Error 6105?
QuickBooks Error Code 6105 indicates that the company file is either damaged or corrupted. This needs to be resolved immediately so that you can continue working on the company files.
Let’s have a look at some additional causes for the same error code. After that, you can apply the probable solutions to fix QuickBooks error 6105.
Read Also: Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error Code C=51
Why QuickBooks Error 6105 takes place?
Below, we have mentioned all the probable causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 6105.
1. QuickBooks Error 6105 appears when the company data file at which you are currently working is not in the system.
2. Secondly, issues with the installation of QuickBooks. Call Us Now For Quick Solutions
Fixing QuickBooks Company File Error 6105
With our comprehensive guide, you can easily deal with QuickBooks Error Code 6105. Read the article till the end and learn many ways to fix the error. Try these steps and see which one of them works for you.
Method 1: Restart your computer
It is the easiest method to resolve all kinds of QuickBooks Errors. Hence, restarting the system will force stop all applications and they will shut down. After you reboot the system, all the third-party apps running in the background will stop. Lastly, check whether the QuickBooks Company File Error 6105 has been resolved or not.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error 6144 82
Method 2: Check if the company file is installed or not
1. The first step is to log in to QuickBooks using admin credentials.
2. After that, launch the company file.
3. Thereafter, from the list, choose utility.
4. Choose the ‘backup of the company file’ option.
5. Now, you need to choose a specific file and verify & host the file.
6. Finally, wait for the process to complete.
Note: Verify if you are using the latest version of QuickBooks or not. Thereafter, check if the system you are operating has hosting rights.
Solution 3: Renaming the .TLG & .ND files.
1. Firstly, copy-paste your company file to the desktop.
2. After that, open this file again from the QB Desktop.
3. Next, rename the TLG file and restart the application.
4. Finally, check whether error code 6105 has been resolved.
Solution 4: Use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Service
There are chances that the data of the company file is damaged or corrupt. Here are the steps to recover recent transactions using . QBW. ADR and . TLG. ADR files
1. Firstly, press and hold the Windows + E keys altogether to open File Explorer.
2. After that, select Organize > Folder > search options.
3. For Windows 10, 8.1, & 8, you need to click View, then choose the file name extension.
4. Now, choose Hide extensions for known file types.
5. Finally, click Apply, then OK.
Read Also: QuickBooks Error 61
Solution 5: Perform a Clean Installation
1. Firstly, shut down the QuickBooks Desktop.
2. After that, choose the Control Panel option and then click Programs and Features.
3. Next, search QuickBooks and click on the Uninstall option.
4. Meanwhile, you need to reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop.
5. Access QuickBooks as Administrator.
6. Lastly, launch the company file.