Here is a complete guide to the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
QuickBooks is one of the popular accounting software that has been developed in 1983 by Scott Cooks and Tom Proulx. It has mainly been introduced for small to mid-sized businesses for managing business finances. With the help of this accounting software, you can easily track invoices, sales & expenses, and other financial tasks related to your business.
Even after having such amazing features and functionalities, QuickBooks users have to face different error codes and technical bugs. Most of the error codes mainly occur during the installation of the QuickBooks software. Intuit has developed a perfect tool named ‘QuickBooks program diagnostic tool to fix such errors.’
In the following write-up, we are going to discuss ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ in detail. Let’s have a look at how does the install diagnostic tool works.
Introduction: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a one-stop solution for numerous types of installation issues. This tool is helpful to resolve errors related to .NET Framework, C++, and MSXML. QuickBooks diagnostic tool has gained popularity because many Microsoft core components need proper functioning of QuickBooks software.
One of the best things about the QuickBooks diagnostic tool is that it automatically detects the issues and fixes them. You can fix a lot of issues just by downloading & using the QB Install Tool. Let’s start looking for the steps to download and use the diagnostic tool.
What are the Advantages of using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
You will be able to resolve all types of installation issues after the installation of the diagnostic tool. Check out the following list to know some additional benefits of using the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- It automatically detects the issues persisting in QuickBooks software.
- Different types of error codes can be fixed using the diagnostic tool.
- You will be able to fix errors associated with C++ programming.
- Issues related to the installation of QuickBooks can be fixed with this tool.
- .NET Framework error can be fixed using the install diagnostic tool for QuickBooks.
- You can fix damage to the MSXML component.
- ‘QuickBooks has stopped working’ issue can be resolved.
Here is a list of all the error codes that you can fix with the help of the QB install tool.
stopped working issue’ while accessing the software.
|Issues related to
verifying your subscription.
|Error Code 1402,
1722 in QuickBooks
|ABS PDF Driver
|Issues related to
the damaged C++
|MSXML Damage Errors
|MS .NET Framework
1935 in QuickBooks
update error 12007
Call our Accounting experts to get your issue resolved right away.
|Important Note: You must have the installation of the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual C++ package before installing the diagnostic tool.
How Can you Download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool?
Before installing the install diagnostic tool, you must have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Close all other applications running in the background and then choose the file to access the tool.
- The diagnostic tool will automatically resolve the issues.
- If the tool shows the message “No errors were detected “, it implies that the issue remains unfixed.
Now, you can perform the following steps to install the diagnostic tool for your software. Follow the given instructions respectively to install the tool without a hindrance.
- Firstly, download the Quickbooks program diagnostic tool by visiting Intuit’s official website.
- After that, save the downloaded file on your desktop.
- Wait till the download process gets completed.
- Next, launch the folder and right-click on the QuickBooksDesktopInstallDiagnosticTool.exe file.
- Select run and then click Yes to accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, restart the system.
Hopefully, you have understood the steps to install the QB Diagnostic Tool. Let’s move on to the steps to fix installation errors via the install diagnostic tool for QuickBooks.
You may also read: QuickBooks File Doctor – Resolve Company File & Network Errors
Steps to Use the Quickbooks Program Diagnostic Tool
Once you are done with the installation of the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, it’s time to learn the steps to use it. Below, we have given the complete steps for using the tool.
Step 1: To Check Compatibility, Use the Connection Tab
If you want to check the compatibility of the software, choose the connection tab. This tab can also be used for configuring the new company data file.
Step 2: Verifying the Firewall Status
The QB Install diagnostic tool will automatically detect the issues related to the Firewall Status. You can also fix the installation errors using the QB install tool.
Step 3: Check the Network Connectivity
You will be able to explore the system’s connectivity using the Quickbooks program diagnostic tool. The installation process might stop in between in case any issue has been detected by the tool.
How to Resolve Installation Errors Using QB Install Diagnostic Tool?
According to Intuit Disclosure, QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is a beneficial tool that can resolve different types of installation errors. Have a look at the following steps to learn the process of eliminating the installation errors.
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Initially, close the QuickBooks Desktop and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub File from Intuit website.
- After that, save the downloaded file on your desktop.
- Finally, open the file having the extension of QuickBooksToolHub.exe
- Go through the on0screen instructions to install the hub tool.
- Select Next to accept terms and conditions.
- Double-tap on the tool hub to access it.
Step 2: Use QB Tool Hub to Open QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the desktop icon.
- After that, click on Installation Issues from the List.
- Select the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool option.
- And then choose the QBInstall tool and access the tool.
- Once you are done with the installation process, reboot the system.
Step 3: Update Windows to the Latest Version
- Update your windows to the latest version.
- After that, restart the system and check whether any issue is popping up or not.
- In case, QuickBooks shows any error code, then you need to launch the company file.
- Ensure to install the QuickBooks desktop properly if you are facing issues during QB installation.
Step 4: Resolve Windows Components Issues
You need to go through the following steps to fix Windows Components manually.
Register the MSXML DLL Files & Repair Microsoft MSXML
The following steps will apply to the 64-Bit operating system.
- Firstly, choose the Windows Start menu and write CMD.
- After that, right-click on CMD to select Run as Administrator.
- Enter cd\Windows\syswow64 at the C: prompt.
- Now, write regsvr32 MSXML6.dll and choose the Enter key.
- Finally, install the QuickBooks desktop.
Reinstall or repair Microsoft .NET Framework
Here are the steps for Windows 10, 8.1, and 7.
- To start with, close all the running applications in the background.
- And then, choose the Windows Start menu.
- Open the search bar and type Control Panel.
- After that, click on the Programs and Features option.
- Select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Next, choose the Turn Windows Features on or off options.
- Finally, enable .NET Framework 3.5.
Step 5: Install QuickBooks Desktop using Selective Startup
Here are the steps to install QuickBooks via selective startup.
- First of all, you need to prepare the data.
- After that, launch the system in the selective startup mode.
- Now, you need to uninstall or install the QuickBooks software.
- Finally, switch QuickBooks to Normal Startup Mode.
Steps to access the system in the selective startup mode
- Initially, open the search box and look for MSConfig.
- After that, press and hold the Windows + R keys to open the MSConfig.
- Now, click on the selective startup from the general tab.
- Meanwhile, go to the services tab and click on the Hide all Microsoft Services tab.
- Choose the Disable All option.
- Next, unmark the hide all Microsoft services checkbox.
- Finally, choose Ok and restart the system configuration window.
Steps to reinstall QB in the selective startup mode
- Firstly, press the Ctrl + R keys to reinstall QB in selective startup mode.
- And then write MSConfig to choose the OK tab.
- Choose the Selective Startup option in the general tab.
- Select the System Services along with the startup items.
- Click on the Hide all MS option and then choose the Disable All option.
- After that, choose the listing of services and ensure to mark the installer option.
- Then, you need to restart the system.
- Finally, reinstall QB using the clean installation procedure.
We expect the post to be fruitful regarding QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. If you are a QuickBooks user, getting acquainted with the diagnostic tool becomes mandatory. As this tool is very helpful when it comes to dealing with the error codes related to QuickBooks.
Hopefully, the above-given information is useful for you to get rid of this problem. But if you still facing any kind of issues with your software and need professional assistance, regarding accounting, bookkeeping & accounting software-related issues then feel free to get in touch with us at +1-802-778-9005, or you can mail to us at: [email protected]