QuickBooks is employed by numerous little business accounting software. It’s advanced options that offer immense facilitate within the easy management of standard Accounting and financial activities. During this article, we will be discussing QuickBooks Error 1328 and the way to repair it.
You may observe sometimes, that whereas change or putting in QuickBooks, bumps into errors. one in all the foremost common update error encounter by users is QuickBooks Update Error 1328.
What is QuickBooks Error 1328?
QuickBooks Error 1328 sometimes happens while updating, repairing, installing, or perhaps uninstalling QuickBooks. This error could show up on your system screen in numerous ways in which, though the file reference of such errors shows what the matter is.
One plausible reason for QuickBooks Update Error 1328 perhaps putting in a version (for example QuickBooks 2009) with an identification number that differs from the 2009 version, that’s presently installed.
The explanation for this update error is that the .tmp files within the config.msi folder that stop QuickBooks from finishing the update.
Fix QuickBooks Error 1328: Solution
Solution 1: Find the config.msi file
- Right-click on the start key button and opt for the Explore choice.
- Double-click on the ‘C’ drive.
- You will click on Tools and opt for Folder.
- Click the view choice within the toolbar and choose All hidden files likewise as folders.
- Now, click to Apply, then press the Ok button.
- Operate all necessary system files.
- Make a right-click on config.msi & choose Rename choice.
- At the end of a file name, add .old and hit the Enter key.
- Hence, this may hide and defend your operating system files as well as all necessary hidden files & folders once more on your system.
Solution 2: Repair registered tool application
- Firstly, It is necessary to run any register Repair Tool and repairs the damaged registry entries that relate to QuickBooks.
- Use a malware removal tool to repair any style of malware infection attack from your system, and acquire obviate all malware from your system.
- You have to get rid of all the junk files from your system.
- It is even necessary to uninstall all the laptop Device Drivers that are not updated.
- Restore by choosing Undo through Recent System Changes, (this applies to your Windows System).
- Uninstall and install QuickBooks again.
- Run Windows System File Checker to scan system for broken files and repair.
- Now, install all essential Windows Updates.
Solution 3: Repair your Windows Installation method
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Now open your Windows Control Panel, choose the Programs, and features option accessible there.
- Find QuickBooks within the list, select it, and so click the Uninstall choice by choosing the acceptable button.
- When QuickBooks uninstaller seems, opt for the Repair choice.
- Run QuickBooks repair on your system, then, you may have to be compelled to apply the safety patch once the repair completes.
Solution 4: Install QuickBooks again by doing a Clean Installation
- Prepare QuickBooks Uninstallation
- Now, build a clean installation of QuickBooks. To do so, you’ll be able to choose one in all the given choices that are stated here:
- As mentioned earlier, the primary choice is to install QuickBooks directly from the CD drive provided.
- A user will install QuickBooks through a downloaded QuickBooks installation file.
- Now, prepare to download or just install QuickBooks.
The solutions provided above should fix the QuickBooks Error code 1328, however, if you experience any interruptions using any of those solutions, or if the error does not resolve, reach out to us on our expert’s contact number +1-844-929-2244 for immediate support.