Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error Ps060-Unavailable Payroll Service
Have you encountered QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060? No worries, we are here to assist you in troubleshooting the same by providing effective and relevant solutions.
As we all know, QuickBooks comes up with numerous features such as a payroll subscription that assist you in handling paychecks. However, you may come across QuickBooks Error PS060 while accessing QB Payroll.
QuickBooks payroll PS060 is one of such error codes that usually displays the following error message.
“Error PS060: Current Enhanced Payroll Service is unavailable.”
Let’s discuss the same error in detail. Call Us Now For Quick Solutions
What Does QuickBooks Payroll Error Ps060 Mean?
QuickBooks Error PS060 mainly takes place because of using an expired payroll subscription or internet connectivity issues. This error may stop you from accessing QuickBooks payroll and hamper daily activities. You need to immediately fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060.
To get rid of QB Payroll Error PS060, you first need to know all the root causes of the error. Further, try to find out some easy and efficient solutions to deal with it.
Read Also: How to fix QuickBooks Error Code 9000?
What May Cause Quickbooks Payroll Error Ps060?
The following list consists of all the possible reasons that might be responsible for the occurrence of Payroll Error PS060 in QB.
1. You may experience the error due to a down server of Intuit.
2. Any third-party software may lead to the blockage of QuickBooks.
3. When you are working on an old version of QuickBooks software, this might end up displaying QB error code PS060.
4. Because of malicious software like Malware or viruses. Call Us Now For Quick Solutions
Important Points To Remember
Here, we are writing down some of the important points that you need to keep in mind before trying to resolve the error PS060.
1. A proper internet connection will be required at the time of troubleshooting QB error code PS060.
2. Ensure that the system is displaying the correct date and time.
3. You have to set Internet Explorer as your default browser.
4. Run QuickBooks in a single-user mode to prevent yourself from getting QB error PS060.
5. There might be an inactive payroll subscription.
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
After knowing all the root causes of QuickBooks error code PS060, you may look at the following solutions to resolve it immediately. One of the following solutions will surely help in dealing with the error code PS060.
Read Also: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 7149?
Solution 1: Resolve Internet Connection Issues
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer and run www. google.com
- Secondly, check the internet connection settings if you are facing QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060 while accessing the website.
- Make sure that the date and time of the system are correct.
- Meanwhile, launch Internet Explorer and go to Tools.
- Choose Internet Options and then click on Restore/ Reset Defaults from the Advanced menu.
- Finally, click Apply > OK.
Solution 2: Validate Credit Card Information
Apply the following steps if you are using QuickBooks Desktop.
- First of all, launch QuickBooks and choose Payroll Service in the Product & Services window.
- Go to the Billing Information menu and choose Edit next to the Payment Method.
- After that, write down the correct payment details and choose Save.
- At last, verify the payroll subscription information.
Go through the following steps if you are working on QuickBooks Online.
- Initially, choose the Gear icon and tap on the Account and Settings option.
- Now, choose the Billing & Subscription option.
- Choose the Payment Method under the Edit option.
- Finally, edit the credit card information and select Save Changes.
Solution 3: Check Billing & Subscription Settings
- You first need to go to the My Account section and choose the company in which you want to do modifications.
- Choose the Billing section and tap on the Edit option.
- After that, check the information and make the relevant changes.
- Click Save and close to update payment information.
- Ensure that the billing details are correct.
- At last, save the changes and log out from the window.
Solution 4: Remove the Junk files from Internet Explorer
- First of all, launch Internet Explorer and choose Internet Options.
- Now, open Browsing History and choose Delete from the General tab.
- You have to check the boxes for Temporary Internet and Website files.
- Finally, choose Delete > OK.
Solution 5: Update QuickBooks Payroll
Sometimes, Payroll Error PS060 might occur due to using an old version of the software. So it will be better to start working on an updated version. Including so, you also need to update your QuickBooks version. Underneath are the steps to perform the same.
- Firstly, close all the running programs in the background to safely do the installation.
- Now, go to the QuickBooks Desktop Download option and click the Yes to All icon.
- After that, click Next and choose the Agree to License Agreement box.
- Click the Next option and then enter the License and Product number.
- Tap on Next and select the type of QuickBooks Installation.
- Option 1: Express
- Option 2: Custom & Network Options
- Select the right option where you are operating the QuickBooks software.
- Choose a new location and tap on Next.
- Click on the Install tan and launch QuickBooks.
- At last, Activate QuickBooks.
Solution 6: Remove DNS using Command Prompt
- Press and hold Windows + R keys altogether to launch the Run box.
- Write CMD in the search box.
- Click the Enter key and write ipconfig/flushdns in the command prompt window.
- Again, choose the Enter key and use QuickBooks payroll.
Solution 7: Verify the settings of Third-Party software
Most of the time, configuring Third-party software may help to deal with the error payroll PS060. You are supposed to scan the complete ADPS.
Solution 8: Hold-up for the server response
Sometimes, due to Intuit’s server issue, QuickBooks payroll PS060 might be experienced. In this solution, you must be patient and wait till the sever of Intuit starts working again.