How to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144 82?
QuickBooks Error 6144 82 is amongst which QB has come up with. It stands out due to its limitations where it does not let you perform any task through your main or other systems. The active program window crashes the moment this error QuickBooks Error 6144 appears.
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of QuickBooks
- The latest change in QuickBooks caused corruption in the window registry.
- Amid malware infection or virus QuickBooks files or window system files got corrupt
- Harmful deletion of QB files caused by some other programs
- QuickBooks Error -6144 -82 occurs due to network issues or your system issue in general.
Fix QuickBooks Error 6144: Solution
- Start services
- Change “Account Type”
- Make a new folder and name it QB and give Read/Write options for the folders created
- Copy the company file in New Folder “QB”
- Verify the copied company file at the preferred location
- Make inbound and outbound firewall rules
- Add ports to the new outbound rules
- Restore the company file on the main system
- Open the company file on other systems
- Access company file from other systems
Manual method indices steps from 1 to 6 performed in the main computer and following steps 1, 6, and 10 on all other systems running QB. you need to repeat the same steps without any choice if your 20 systems running QB.
- Press F2 in QB desktop
- Go to the file info., and locate the company file
- Open the file location
- Search all the files .ND and .TLG extensions, that share a similar name as the company file in question
- Rename the files to add a .OLD at the end of every file extension.
The solutions mentioned above will help you solve QuickBooks Error 6144 82. If you’re not able to fix this error or unable to understand the issue, reach eBetterBooks Accounting Error Support contact number +1-844-929-2244 for immediate support.