If you’re experiencing problems with the disappearance of QuickBooks Payroll and all payroll data is missing. The chances are either QuickBooks payroll has not been updated to the latest version, or it’s an issue related to your browser.
The following are fundamental methods for solving the QuickBooks Payroll Disappear problem:
1. Clear Browser Cache Or Use A Different Browser
It’s advised to clear your browser’s cache. While cache and cookies are designed to enhance browser performance, an excess can lead to unexpected issues. To accomplish this, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Log into your QuickBooks Payroll account using an incognito window.
You may launch the incognito window using the following shortcuts for different browsers:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Shift + N (MacOS)
Step 2: If you can access the payroll and your employees in Quickbooks online in incognito mode, return to your regular browser and clear the cache and all the temp files.
If the problem persists even after using an incognito window and clearing the cache and temp file, consider accessing your Quickbooks payroll account from a different browser.
2. Update QuickBooks Payroll
To restore the missing Quickbooks payroll data by updating it to the most recent version, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Launch your QuickBooks software and select the Home icon.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Employees tab, verify the Payroll tab, and then access the Billing Info tab.
- Step 3: Log in to the admin account using your ID and password if you have been using an employee account. (Optional)
- Step 4: choose the Employees option and then verify Payroll Updates.
- Step 5: Proceed to download the QuickBooks payroll update.
- Step 6: Finalize the QB payroll Update.
If the After the Fact Payroll button is still not visible, you may need to contact a QuickBooks error consultant in Canada for assistance.
If the problem “QuickBooks Payroll Disappear” still continues after following the above steps, it’s recommended to reach out to a QuickBooks Support Professional.
QuickBooks Support Professionals have knowledge and specialized tools that help them access your system through a remote session. They can find the root cause of the problem at hand and resolve it in the most efficient way possible.