Quickbooks Desktop is accounting software that gives its users a hassle-free running of payroll. It mechanically calculates and runs payroll as typically as you would like. Although, typically you face some errors whereas downloading your payroll updates. Quickbooks Error 15102 is one among them. QuickBooks Basic Payroll, QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll, QuickBooks Standard Payroll, or QuickBooks Assisted Payroll calculates every employee’s gross pay, information gross pay. It keeps track of all of your tax liabilities in order that you don’t miss out on them.
Here we’ll be discussing the foremost ideal resolution for fixing QuickBooks Error 15102 that you will encounter whereas downloading payroll or QuickBooks Desktop updates.
- When the shared download option is turned on and also the required download link is invalid.
- Another reason is that perhaps you’re operating QuickBooks in terminal services surroundings in multi-user mode
- You aren’t using the newest version of the QB software.
- When you are not running the application as an administrator or logged in as a windows administrator.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 15102: Solution
Solution 1: Switch to single-user mode
As the corporate file is accessed by a single person, it’s necessary to modify it to single-user mode if you’re using multi-user mode. Therefore to try and do this, In QuickBooks, go to the File menu and click on single-user mode.
Solution 2: Make sure that the mapped file location is correct.
- Press F2 and this will lead you to the product information window. Then once you discover the mapped location path and jot it down.
- Now attend the help menu & click on Update QuickBooks.
- Next to authenticate that the information in the download location is correct, then click on the options tab.
- If the shared download is set to YES then the drive in download Location should be the same drive that seems within the Product data window.
- If the shared download is set to NO then the directory in the download location should be the same as the QuickBooks Desktop installation directory.
- You have to modify the state of location if the location has not been correct.
- Replace YES with NO if YES is chosen for shared download and click on save.
- Replace NO with YES If NO is chosen for shared download and click on save.
- Click on the close tab
- Now, download the latest tax table again.
Solution 3: Remap the drive to a new letter, in case of the correct download location:
- Shut the QuickBooks corporate file.
- Now Map your drive to a brand new Drive Letter
- By progressing to the mapped drive, Open the corporate File.
- Select help and click on Update Quickbooks.
- Click on the Options tab.
- Shut down the shared download with the help of the options tab and start it once more.
- Check and ensure that the download location is using the new mapped-drive letter.
- Now choose Save.
- After that shut the application
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks Desktop as an administrator
- Go to the QuickBooks Icon and right-click thereon.
- Click on the “Run As Administrator” option
- Select Continue once the User account control (UAC) prompts to run the application
- Now easily reset QuickBooks updates.
We hope this article can assist you to resolve QuickBooks error 15107. If the above-shown procedures don’t fix your problems, at once get in contact with eBetterBooks Error Support at +1-844-929-2244 for technical assistance.