When it involves dependable and fast accounting, QuickBooks is the answer. It’s become visible over years that there’s a high ought to sustain with the trends and also the quicker company world, and hence, the QuickBooks software system has been thought-about the popularly used software system. From easy computations to advanced algorithms, the QB software has it all. Although, it will generally get susceptible to errors, and also the common one is QuickBooks Error 193 that creates a problem for the user.
You may see the subsequent error message once it occurs:
- Error 193:0xc1 Windows couldn’t begin the QuickBooksDBXX service on native pc
- Services: Windows couldn’t begin the QuickBooksDBXX service on native pc.
The resolution of QuickBooks error 193 will solely be doable once you recognize the explanations behind the issue. Once this error appears, your system receives a pop message- ‘Error- 193 Primary key for dept keywords is not unique’. This message seems each time you are trying to send a mailbag from headquarters to a remote store.
The error will occur as a result of the subsequent reasons:
- A duplicate department are present as in the names/codes
- Broken and corrupted .qbw files
- Mixing or removing the client names
Mend QuickBooks Errors 193: Solution
Follow the given steps schooled below so as to repair these error codes. If you’ve got any issues whereas following the instruction, our technical support for QuickBooks error codes is usually offered to help you.
Focusing on the Remote Store, these steps send a mailbag to headquarters and receive the same:
- First of all, go to client > client List.
- Now, select the names and delete them (if you would like to settle on over one client, then you’ll click on the first one and press the Shift key alongside and click on the last name.
- Go to the Point of Sale
- Click on Help > software system Updates > Check for Updates
- Now, try the storage exchange once again
This solution focuses on deleting the .qbt files in each of the Headquarters and Remote stores. Currently, make a new remote .qbt file.
Step 1: Delete the .qbt files at Headquarters
- You can perform a similar function by following the trail on your Windows OS: C:/Program Data/ Intuit/ QuickBooks Point of Sale x.x / STex
- Check all the folders and if you discover any .qbt files there, then delete them.
Step 2: At the Remote Store
- Go to the search box and type .qbt
- Delete the .qbt files that you find in the result
- Now, shut the windows as well as clear the recycle bin.
Step 3: produce a brand new remote file
- Choose Files > Company Operations > Create New Company
- Type Company Name> opt for Remote Store> Fill the store number
- Resend the mailbag from Headquarters to Remote Store
We hope this article can assist you to resolve QuickBooks error 193. If the above-shown solution does not fix your problems effectively, it’s best to get technical assistance from a professional. Get in contact with our Error Support number at +1-844-929-2244 for technical help and they will help you to troubleshoot your issues efficiently.