QuickBooks Error 7149 may be a semantic error that happens either because of corrupt program files or some written account error. After you attempt to open QuickBooks, the system crashes and an error message reflects on your screen like – “Error 7149: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to shut. We are sorry for the inconvenience”.
When you shut it and take a look at it to open QuickBooks, the system repeatedly crashes within the same manner. The system may freeze for many seconds as well.
There could also be a number of problems that trigger QuickBooks Error 7149, few of them are as follows:
- Corrupt or incomplete installation of QuickBooks – This prevents your system from repeating the entire program files essential to run QuickBooks. Thus, QuickBooks cannot run properly.
- Corruption in Windows written account Keys concerning QuickBooks – Corruption in Windows written account Keys because of a recent install or modification of QuickBooks.
- Virus Infection to your system – This destroys the QuickBooks program files, stopping them from running properly.
- Other programs – like the antivirus software are meddling with the correct functioning of QuickBooks.
- System Specific Errors – every system is totally different and a few local problems could trigger QuickBooks Error 7149. This has to be analyzed by an expert.
Fix QuickBooks Error 7149: Solution
Now that we all know the explanations for QuickBooks Error 7149, allow us to currently have a glance at a way to resolve it.
Repair or install QuickBooks again
There are few steps to Repair QuickBooks
- Open the control panel and click on Add or Remove Programs. You will additionally search for the similar one within the Start Menu.
- Navigate and right-click on to QuickBooks.
- Click on Repair and follow the on-screen directions.
- Restart your system and try to open QuickBooks.
If this doesn’t work, you will need to uninstall QuickBooks fully and install it again. The steps are similar until step 2. You need to click on Uninstall and uninstall the program completely and perform a new installation from the installation media. QuickBooks ought to currently work properly.
2. Correct the registry keys for QuickBooks
Doing this by yourself if you’re not a skilled computer professional is very risky to the correct functioning of the system. So, we’ll not have steps for this. It’s best suggested to download the registry cleaner software package.
3. Removing Malware
Scan your system using your antivirus program or Windows Security Essentials. If there’s any threat or malware displayed, take away it entirely and restart your system. you will currently attempt to run QuickBooks once more.
4. Disabling your antivirus for a few time
Try disabling your antivirus by trying to find its icon within the taskbar, right-clicking on it, and choosing the Disable option. After this, QuickBooks ought to be able to open normally. You will additionally attempt to boot your system in safe mode and try to open QuickBooks or update it.
The steps mentioned above will help you solve QuickBooks Error 7149. In case you cannot fix QuickBooks Error 7149 or are unable to understand the issue, reach out to