QuickBooks is an economical software to keep a record of sales, customers, and inventory simply and quickly. Activation of QuickBooks Point of Sale is a straightforward and easy method.
- Go to the File menu
- Choose “set up an interview”
- Select “Payment ”
- Choose “YES” to just accept the debit and credit cards
- The software is activated currently
However, now and then you would possibly face an error that may say that QuickBooks Point of Sale isn’t activated. This can be error code 176104 that says activation QB POS has failed.
- Damaged “Entitlement client data files”.
- POS software server copy isn’t registered.
- The client copy of the POS system has been started before the “server copy of POS” because it is run the initial time.
- A broken or improper POS installation.
- Firewall obstruction or limiting one or additional POS files.
- The system might undergo “network property problems.”
Fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 176104: Solution
Solution 1- Perform a latest release POS update
- Press “exit” on the update screen.
- Select Help>> click ‘check for software”
- Give time to POS to update.
Solution 2- Register your Point of Sale
- Click “Help” & choose “Registration.” Here register “Point of Sale.”
- Start the “Server copy” of POS & restart the “Client copy of POS.”
Solution 3- Check and make sure that the POS services are functioning properly
- Click “Windows + R,” to possess a research window.
- Enter “services.msc”
- Look for “vxx” and double click to open the service.
- If you see that the service has stopped, then click “start” to convert the standing to ‘started.”
- If the service is already running, then press “stop” and begin the service once more.
- Press OK & shut the window
- Open Point of Sale software once more currently open POS once more.
Solution 4- Repair the “Entitlement client data files.”
- Go to-Windows eight,7 & Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\vx.x
Windows XP- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\vx.x
- Click the CTRL + A keys to settle on all the files within the folder and press “Delete.”
- Now open the POS once more & complete the registration
Solution 5- “Configure Windows Firewall” on client & server workstations
- Utilize POS firewall configuration files, ports, paths, etc.
- Once the Firewall is configured then the “Windows firewall” can open POS once more.
Solution 6- “ Re-install of Point of Sale”
- Do all the Re-install steps to perform a clean re-install.
The steps mentioned above will help you solve QuickBooks Error 176104. In case you cannot fix QuickBooks Error 176104 or are unable to understand the issue, reach out to eBetterBooks Error Support contact number +1-844-929-2244 for immediate support.