Nothing is ideal. This is applicable to software systems conjointly. There square measure times once QuickBooks pops up some annoying minor errors, so disrupting the advancement. QuickBooks Error 1327 throughout installation is one of those. During this article, we tend to see what triggers this error and how to resolve it.
What is QuickBooks Error 1327?
QuickBooks Error 1327 is an Associate in Nursing installation error i.e., miscalculation that pops up while putting QuickBooks on your laptop. You insert the installation media and take a look at putting in, then there’s a miscalculation box with the error message-
“The drive [drive letter] is invalid. OR Invalid drive [drive letter]”.
Before attempting to understand the explanations for the problem or attempting to resolve QuickBooks Error 1327, it’s best to understand many basics concerning installing a program on a laptop.
Installed programs and their parts square measure keep within the laptop in places known as Drives. as an example, in Windows, all the system files and folders square measure sometimes keep within the C drive. you’ll notice the list of drives obtainable on your laptop by checking in My laptop or This laptop. Drives are the partitions of the computer’s memory. This is often kind of like dividing the area of a house into rooms.
Equipped with these background details, allow us to jump into the main points of the error currently.
- Corrupted or emotional storage devices
This mainly happens after you attempt to put QuickBooks into associates in the nursing external storage device like an associate in the nursing external system drive or a USB. If there’s a loose association or disconnected throughout the installation method, QuickBooks Error 1327 happens.
- Corrupt Microsoft .NET Framework
Windows comes with a software system known as Microsoft .NET Framework that guarantees complete and proper installation and coordination of the operating of the software system put in on Windows. The error may also pop if the .NET Framework is corrupted.
- Incorrect written record Settings
A written record is essentially an area wherever the pc records all that’s happening on the pc just like the storage location of every file so on. If the entry for QuickBooks installation in your laptop has the incorrect drive name or location, QuickBooks Error 1327 happens.
- System-Specific Error
In addition to any or all these, there could also be some system-specific errors that an expert may solve solely.
Fix QuickBooks Error C 1327: Solution
- guarantee correct association of Storage Devices
Make sure that every one of the cables and different things square measure connected to the pc properly. Also, make certain the USB or Flash devices that you just square measure victimization to put in QuickBooks correctly connected and functioning.
- Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
Steps to Repair the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Search Programs within the board.
- Select flip Windows options On/Off.
- Confirm with Associate in Nursing admin account identification, if asked.
- Uncheck the box next to Microsoft .NET Framework and revive the pc.
- Open Programs and by following an equivalent step, check the box next to the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Repair written record Settings
Steps to Repair written record Settings
- Backup your system written record.
- Press Windows key+R and sort Regedit and click on on the run.
- Navigate to the particular key here: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftCurrentVersionExplorerShell Folders.
- Find the entries that list the drive letter that is mentioned within the error message.
- Modify the wrong drive names to C:.
- Save the settings, ideally boot the pc and rehear putting in. once the roaring installation, revert the written record modifications.
The solutions mentioned above will help you solve QuickBooks Error 1327. In case you cannot fix QuickBooks Error 1327 or are unable to understand the issue, reach out to QB Error Support contact number USA +1-844-929-2244 for immediate support.