In this article, we tend to square measure planning to be discussing QuickBooks POS Error 100060. This sort of error signifies a system that’s unable to create some much-needed records. Many different reasons are the reason for such a mistake to occur. And during this article, we are going to be discussing a way to fix them.
QuickBooks POS couldn’t produce some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks. whereas victimization QuickBooks POS, if you face QuickBooks Error 100060, then it indicates that there are many necessary accounts that would not be created within the system. You’ll additionally get this error message if you’re operating a financial exchange for the primary time in an account.
- During the primary money group action, the account may have already got been active.
- The user logged into the account, may not have QuickBooks administrator permissions.
Mend QuickBooks POS Error 100060: Solution
In case you’ve got witnessed that in the primary financial transaction, the account has already been active in QuickBooks Point of Sales then:
- Step 1: Open QuickBooks.
- Step 2: Visit the Edit menu, choose Preferences, then proceed to Accounting.
- Step 3: Visit Company Preferences and clear the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox.
- Step 4: Click on OK.
- Step 5: Then from QuickBooks purpose of Sale, perform a Financial Exchange.
- Step 6: In QuickBooks, move to the Edit menu and then in Preferences, and after that to Accounting.
- Step 7: Select Company Preferences and press the Use account numbers checkbox to activate the account number feature again.
- Step 8: Press on OK.
In case the user logged into doesn’t have QuickBooks administrator permissions, then follow the steps below:
- Step 1: within the Point of Sale Company Preferences, click on Cancel.
- Step 2: In QuickBooks, you want to choose File then shut Company/Logoff.
- Step 3: Next, you’ll select Open on the No Company Open screen.
- Step 4: Log into the corporate file because the Administrator and choose Window then shut All.
- Step 5: For Point of Sale, choose File then choose Preferences as Company.
- Step 6: choose Accounts below the financial preference head and verifies that every account below the Basic tab and also the Advanced tab has no brackets.
In case any accounts still contained brackets and also the acceptable account can’t be found within the drop-down list, then proceed to create an Account in QuickBooks:
- Step 1: In QuickBooks, choose Lists, then move to Chart of Accounts.
- Step 2: Tap on Account within the lower-left portion of the screen then select New.
- Step 3: Select an acceptable account type and name the Account, filling the extra fields as required.
- Step 4: Click OK then finish off the chart of Accounts.
For the Point of Sale, shut and open up the Company Preferences window one again. once you’ve got done that, you’ll proceed to pick Accounts checking each basic and advanced. There ought to be no brackets at this point.
The steps mentioned above will help you solve QuickBooks Error 100060. In case you cannot fix QuickBooks Error 100060 or are unable to understand the issue, reach out to eBetterBooks Error Support contact number +1-844-929-2244 for immediate support.